Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

All About Me

Talofa Lava, My name is TJ.
I am 12 years old and I am a year 7 student at Glen Taylor School. TJ stands for Taulima Junior and I am Full Samoan and I am the youngest in my family.I love playing Rugby and Touch but also, i enjoy playing other Sports too.I enjoy learning maths. Learning new things and my challenge everyday is to finish my work on time.My goal for this year is to Be above the standard in all my subjects and hope i have a good report for the end of the Year. At the end of this year I wanna be above for all my learning areas. Also I want to be a leader and collect awards at the end of this year.
Looking up to the leaders really boosts my confidence and gives me motivation, maybe I could portray my bad actions and become a awesome leader towards the young ones.

2 comments:

  1. Shots, hope you get a good report this year and be above all your standards.

    And its me Loto, lol. (see u a the game)

    ReplyDelete