Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

My Blog Profile 2K18


Talofa lava my name is TJ and I am a year 8 student attending Glen Taylor School. I enjoy playing sport but mostly rugby and touch. I enjoy maths , learning new things and my objective of the day is to finish my work on time. My goal for this year is to be above the standard in all learning areas aiming to have a good report at the end of the year. I also want to work my hardest for the end of year prize giving and hopefully collect awards as well.  

4 comments:

  1. Talofa TJ

    It's great to see that you are willing to hopefully get better grades this year and work your hardest. I love how you included your goals in learning. Great Job!

    What most do you enjoy doing while learning new things in Maths?!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for copying my comment! - ��������

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the supportive comment.

    ReplyDelete